Mr. Kiran TimalsinaExecutive Chairperson
Mr. Timalsina has B.Sc. degree in Forestry and more than 30 years of experience in field of natural resource management, species conservation, livelihood development and institutional development.
Mr. Narendra GautamProgram Director – Natural Resource Management, Climate Change and Livelihood Programs
Mr. Gautam has B.Sc. degree in Forestry and M.Sc. degree in Natural Resource Management and has 30+ years of experience in field of sustainable natural resource management.
Mr. Shiva Kumar SharmaProgram Director – Forests and Biodiversity Conservation Program
Mr. Sharma has M.Sc. degree in Forestry and 10+ years of experience in field of sustainable natural resource management planning and sustainable livelihood development.
Ms. Neeta PokharelProgram Assistant- Forests and Biodiversity Conservation Program
Ms. Pokhrarel has Bachelor of Science degree in Forestry and Master of Science degree in Wildlife Management and Biodiversity Conservation.
Ms. Sumana ChhetriProgram Assistant – Natural Resource Management, Climate Change and Livelihood Programs
Ms. Chhetri is recent graduate of Natural Resource Management and Rural Development.
Mr. Arjun BhusalProgram Development Officer
Mr. Bhusal has Bachelor of Science degree in Forestry and Master of Science degree in Wildlife Management and Biodiversity Conservation. He has 4 years of of experience in development and implementation of conservation and livelihood development projects.
Dr. Roshan SherchanSenior Researcher-Biodiversity and Sustainable Forest Management
Mr. Subash BudathokiProject Officer – Jalthal Conservation Program
Mr. Budathoki is graduate of Natural Resource Management and Rural Development. He has 5 years of experience in teaching as well as project implementation.
Admin and Finance Officer
Mr. Suman Subedi
Mr. Laxmi Datt BhattaSenior Consultant
20 years of experience on climate change, governance and sustainable development focused research and development projects.
Mission, Vision and Objectives
To mobilize and empower local communities through awareness and extensions, raise the collective
voice for transparent functioning of governmental, non-governmental and civil bodies, ensure good
governance in natural resource management and its utilization through sustainable approach,
promote government accountability to local people and strengthen the organization development.
To create environmentally friendly society, where every person can exercise the rights over the
natural resources through good governance approach and take the responsibility of bio diversity
- Improve the livelihood of rural community through natural resources conservation and their
- Assist in identification, conservation, management and sustainability of biodiversity
- Adopt participatory approach in resource conservation and management, and equity in benefit
sharing to boost up local community livelihood through their sustainable use.
- Empower for a united and self-reliant local community to decentralize natural resources and
biodiversity management with a realization of good governance
- Conduct climate change environment conservation and awareness related programs.
- Conduct study and research regarding natural resource, environment and biodiversity
- Conduct skill developing and income generating program to alleviate poverty and support rural
- Coordination with different organizations and civil society to empower the development of rural
9.Address climate change adaptation and mitigation for Natural Resource Management